There are still some unknowns as we plan for camp, but here are some of the policies that we will be implementing. Please keep in mind that our policies will change as new state, CDC, and other guidelines change and as we continue to work with our local health department in determining the best way to have a fun and safe summer. We strive to have an “as close to normal” summer as possible while still doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our campers and staff.
- Camp will operate as a “bubble” with limited campers, staff, and sessions to limit campers risk of infection from outside sources.
- Campers and staff will be required to have health insurance and a health exam before camp begins.
- Before camp, campers and staff will be asked to perform some reasonable self isolation to limit exposure outside of their home.
- Campers and staff will be required to submit their negative COVID test result upon arrival.
- Campers will be placed into groups, to eat, do activities, to do everything together as a group.
- Campers and staff will be required to wear a mask when unable to properly distance.
- Campers and staff will undergo daily temperature checks and health questions.
- Staff will perform enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of facilities and activity equipment.
- Three guiding principles will be place: open air, wearing face coverings, distancing.
- Daily activities and special evening programs will will be planned for our campers.
We appreciate your patience and support as we work to develop a set of best practices.